Are you experiencing difficulty in getting into jeans which you used to use when you were in college, just a few years back? Are you quickly losing your confidence because of the bulged stomach area? In case belly fat is your greatest concern, then you happen not to be the only woman who is faced with this problem. Between 50 percent and 60 percent women in the world today are not contented with the kind of tummy that they have and are searching for means and ways to reduce the fat that is stored in their tummies. A majority of women wish to have the perfect belly which celebrities and professional athletes have.
In case you desire a near perfect flat tummy, then you will have to be ready to make several lifestyle changes that will be aimed at cutting down the excess tummy fat from your body. One of the most efficient way to lose belly fat for women fast is through exercises. This post will concentrate on giving you the simple exercises which you can carry out at home daily to help you in removing the excess fat which has amassed around your abdomen region.
Exercises That You Can Use To Reduce Belly Fat
1. Bicycle Exercise:
This is an exercise which will assist you in eliminating the excess fat around your tummy easily.
• Lie flat on the mat or on the floor and then maintain both of your hands on any side of your head.
• Raise your both legs and then bend them slightly at your knees.
• With the left out, pull the right knee near to the chest. As you bring the right knee slowly up, try to meet the left elbow with the right knee so that you will get a flawless stomach crunch.
• Bring the left knee near to your chest, after you have taken out your right leg. You will then raise your upper body so as to ensure that your right elbow touches the left knee for a complete crunch.
2. Lunge Twist:
In case you are a beginner and you are trying to exercise so as to cut down excess fat, then you can try this lunge twist exercises.
• Gently move the left foot to a forward position and then slightly bend the left knee. On your right leg, you will feel the hamstring expand.
• Lift both of your hands and ensure that they are in front and parallel to the surface.
• With your left leg, move a big step in a forward position and then go ahead and sit down as you would be seated in an ordinary chair. The right leg must be placed backwards and to support the right leg, you should use the toes.
• Ensure that the spine and the upper body are in upright position so that you can perform the lunges correctly.
• You can carry out the same lunge on your other leg.
• Redo this exercise 15 times.
3. Stomach Vacuum:
In case you are just starting and you want to perform exercises which will reduce belly fat, then you can begin with very low impact exercises for instance stomach vacuum exercises. The exercise focuses mostly on breathing.
• Hit the surface on your fours by providing support to your body with your hands and knees.
• Take a very deep breath and ensure that the abdomen is loose.
• Exhale your breath while ensuring that you keep your stomach muscles tight when exhaling,
• You will require keeping the abdomen contraction for between 15 and 30 seconds.
• Redo the exercise for 15 times for between 2 and 3 sets in a day.
4. Side-To-Side Bending:
By just bending from one side to the other, you can reduce the excess deposits of fat in your stomach area. This exercise will also help in giving the love handles the perfect shape.
• In an erect position stand with both of your feet together. Raise both of your hands and stretch them above your head and ensure that they are firmly clasped together.
• Gently bend your body towards your left side as much as you can till you feel a strain on the right side. Now hold in this position for about 15 seconds.
• Return to the same erect position.
• Redo the same exercise on the other right side. For approximately 15 seconds hold this position.
• As soon you are comfortable holding on for at least 15 seconds, you can slowly increase to 30 seconds or even more for the two sides.
5. Rolling Plank Exercise:
This is an exercise which works great on your abdomen, hip, and lower back areas.
• Assume your position on a mat or on the floor, with your elbows and knees resting on the surface.
• You will have to look forward to make your neck aligned with your spine.
• Gently raise your knees up so as to support your legs on your toes.
• Contract your knees and maintain this plank pose for approximately 30 seconds. Ensure that you breathe as normal as possible in the course of this exercise.
• You can then move to and fro for about 30 seconds to establish a rolling plank exercise.
This is one of the most effective ways of reducing belly fat. It can assist you in burning tummy fat and in case this exercise is combined with a proper diet intake, you will be able to see the effective results much quickly.
• Lie on the mat flat on your back. You can bend your knees as your feet touch the ground.
• Now put your hands right behind your head.
• Slowly take a very deep breath, and then lift your upper body out of the floor. You must exhale when raising your body.
• When bringing your body back to the first position, you must inhale. As soon as you come up, you will also have to exhale.
• Repeat this exercise for 10 times and they redo about two or three additional sets.
7. Reverse Crunches:
This is an exercise which can help in easily getting rid of the fat which accumulates around your belly.
• Lie on a mat with your back. Lift your knees with your feet firmly planted on the surface.
• Keep both of your hands on any side of your trunk.
• Shove your feet in such a manner that your thighs lie perpendicular to the surface and the feet are away from the ground.
• Raise your back so that your knees will bend towards your chest.
• Breathe in deeply when you plant your feet on the surface, and then breathe out when you raise your back and move your knees to your chest.
• Redo this exercise 10 times and for about two additional sets.
Getting rid of tummy fat is one of the biggest concern for women’s today. If you follow the above six strategies, you will begin observing noticeable changes in less than a month. If you stick to them, then you are sure to eliminate permanently tummy fat. If you want a more comprehensive guide that will cover the different strategies that you can use in reducing tummy fat,
it is recommended that you get this program ‘Fat Loss Factor,’ written by Dr. Charles Livingston. The book usually goes at $97; however, we are giving it to you at a great discount, and you can now get it at just $47.
Click Here To Read More:
Good Luck 🙂